Property Management in Great Falls, MT
Who We Are and What We Do:
Cottonwood Property Management, LLC is a state licensed, family-based property management company with five years’ experience in Great Falls. We manage residential and commercial properties citywide and specialize in single-family homes. We are dedicated to making the process of renting a property easy and prompt for both prospective tenants and property owners.
We strive to match renters with affordable, clean properties to rent. We want you to have answers to your questions promptly and we strive to connect you with these answers through complete walk-throughs and discussion of concerns prior to move-in. We will assist you throughout the rental process including preparing and completing the lease, screenings, etc. as appropriate. Policies and procedures will be consistent, and problems addressed quickly and with appropriate resources utilized in the case of maintenance and repairs. We will arrange for the consistent collection of rent. We will maintain an on-call phone number for emergencies. Rental Application
We take the work out of ownership for our property owners by providing the following services as part of our management agreement:
- We will advertise your vacant properties for you and arrange showings, conduct interviews, and facilitate the full application process with prospective tenants. This includes obtaining appropriate credit reports, rental histories, and other relevant screenings.
- Additionally, we will prepare and complete the lease with tenants. We will provide a complete walk-through of each property and discuss with you, the owner, any concerns, repairs, or maintenance issues.
- We will then handle all routine maintenance and repairs with as little or as much input from you, the owner, as you prefer.
- We will act as your liaison with tenants in collecting rent and maintaining financial records and will arrange for payments for utilities as needed, as well as to take calls from tenants related to maintenance and repairs and to make arrangements for the professional remediation of any required maintenance or repairs.
- Lastly, we will communicate with tenants through preparation and sending of any notices (late/non-payment of rent, NSF notices, late fee assessment, unauthorized pets or occupancy, etc.) and following through on necessary actions for any violations.